As Creechurch continues to grow its Commercial General Liability, Umbrella and Excess facilities, we are now more than ever in a position to offer brokers exceptional cover for standard markets risks ranging from SME to larger mid-market accounts.
By offering brokers stable pricing, a single P&C department for accounts of all sizes and the ability to compete on coverage and extensions with larger markets, Creechurch is a market of choice for brokers nationwide who are growing weary of unpredictable rate increases, department shuffling and the inability of their insurers to meet their customers’ needs.
In response to these issues, we offer a market for a wide variety of classes and challenging risks including, but not limited to:
- Manufacturers with U.S. or Worldwide sales (often with no cap on % of sales)
- Manufacturers and distributors with or without U.S. or Worldwide sales
- Service industry businesses
- Commercial Reality
- Non-Profits and Organizations
- Restaurants with incidental alcohol sales
- Complex accounts
- $10 million limit for Commercial General Liability (CGL) or CGL/Umbrella/Excess combined
- Worldwide territory and Jurisdiction (no cap on international sales)
- Ability to write unsupported Umbrella/Excess business over qualified underlying carriers
- Occurrence or Claims Made coverages available
- Competitive terms and commission
- Target premiums between $1,000 and $100,000
Download and complete an Application now:
|Commercial General Liability Insurance Application
|CGL Product Liability Addendum
|Excess Liability Insurance Application
|Umbrella Liability Insurance Application
Please call or email for a copy of the policy wordings for exact terms and conditions.
Ensure that your clients have complete insurance protection by including these other fine products that have been designed to complement our General Liability / Umbrella / Excess policy:
If you have further questions about this facility, please contact a member of our P&C Underwriting Team, who can provide you with specific details regarding terms, conditions, coverages and exclusions.